Take my advice…

Over at Nihilistic Kid, Nick Mamatas offers Ten Bits of Advice Writers Should Stop Giving Aspiring Writers. To his post I say: YES. (If it isn’t clear, I’m implying that it’d be good to read that article before starting into this one. Or at least...

Finding words

It’s been a long time since I’d sat down and completed a word puzzle, which is sad since I find them so soothing. Some people call them word searches, while others say word find. I imagine it’s really a bit of both. Some words come easily, leaping...

It went something like this

In which I explain why my arm regularly goes funky You’d think getting a flu shot early on in the flu season would be responsible. Well, for 99.98% of those immunized, it would be. The other 0.02%, not so much. I am the 0.02% I always thought I was unique, but I...